Mountain Top is looking for a dynamic motivated individual who can support the growth of the Mountain Top Brand in the Asia Pacific Market. You will work within, and with the support of, head office and distribution in Melbourne. You will be a structured and driven individual who can multi-task and deliver on the business requirements.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Packing Slip process for warehouse picking and distribution.
- Process customer enquiries through central point communication channels, social media and sales.
- Advise customers of order status including processing, lead-times and availability of products.
- Build strong relationships with all customers.
- Support of Sales in relation to various sales and marketing activities
- Compilation of sales forecasts for internal use as well as coordination with production sites
- Download order from OEM Portals and enter orders into Mountain Top’s ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics C5).
- Filing and other administrational duties as required.
- Enter orders received from customers into C5 system from After Market and OEM customers.
- Alert the Administration/Accounts Officer and/or Managing Director of any issues that may arise.
Skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Effective interpersonal skills – strong communicator.
- Proven experience in sales administration within medium to large company with process and structures to suit.
- Microsoft Office suite experience essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics C5 highly regarded.
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently.
Job benefits and perks
- Dynamic Local Team with Clear Vision and Parent Company / Factory Backing
- Sales & Distribution of OEM / Aftermarket Automotive Accessories
- European Owned with OEM Culture and Global Presence
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
About the business
Mountain Top is one of the leading accessory players in the global Ute market servicing customers including OEM, Motor Dealerships, Distributors and Fleet Companies. Mountain Top manufactures product in Denmark with its Australian Head Office based in Dandenong South, Melbourne.