Mountain Top are looking for a dynamic motivated individual who can continue to develop and grow the OEM and Fleet Sales sector in the Asia Pacific Market. You will work within, and with the support of, the Australian head office and distribution in Melbourne as well as with colleagues at the corporate HQ in Denmark. You will be a structured target driven individual who can identify opportunities, and turn them into real sustainable long-term sales and deliver on the business plan objectives.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy covering all OEM and large Fleet companies to drive Sales of Mountain Top product and accessory solutions.
- Setting up fleet opportunities and product demonstrations with effective outcomes.
- Supporting key industry events including trade shows to promote the Mountain Top brand.
- Identifying and targeting key customer opportunities within the OEM and Fleet market and presenting business case information for review.
- Report on customer activity and initiatives that drive sales.
- Co-ordinate with European based counterparts at Mountain Top to ensure a cross-regional perspective on the management of global OEM accounts
- Understand competitor activity and impact along with strategic solutions to minimise impact.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in from a similar role of managing strategic key accounts and you have contacts in, and ‘speak the language’ of, the automotive OEMs at a global level.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Effective interpersonal skills – strong communicator.
- Microsoft Office suite experience essential.
- Experience with OEM EDI and Supplier Portals along with Microsoft Dynamics C5 highly regarded.
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently.
The position offers the suitable candidate a dynamic environment where growth is the key.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a sales account manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
About the business
Mountain Top is a leading accessory player in the global Ute market servicing customers including distributors, dealerships, fleet companies and OEM. Mountain Top manufactures product in Denmark with its Australian Head Office based in Dandenong, Melbourne. www.mountaintopau.com.au